• Burnabyman

  • User

  • 79


  • 1


  • 1

    helpful vote

  • N/A

    contributor rank

  • Support payments received and paid

    When someone receives child support payments only (no spousal payments), do we even need to record the...

  • Who needs to file Quebec tax return?

    Who is required to file a Quebec tax return? Does it only apply to Quebec resident? Can any non-resident of...

  • T1135 - Cost of foreign real estate

    Let's say I bought a foreign real estate at $1M (purchase price) and paid a property transfer tax of...

  • Efile T3 trust return

    I need to file a nil 2018 T3 trust return and this is final year. Can I efile the return? Is there any form...

  • ON son needs to transfer tuition to BC parent

    Son is an ON resident and has tuition in ON and his mother lives in BC. I need to transfer the son's ON...

  • Disability insurance benefit

    My client got injured at work and received a long-term disability insurance benefit from the insurance...

  • Can't enter any number on Quebec tax deducted on T4.

    My client is a non-resident of QC so on T4, I tried to input the QC tax on "Quebec tax deducted...

  • T4 and RL-1 slip received

    First time dealing with someone who has income in QC. My client was a non-resident of QC (and Canada) and...

  • Country (other than Canada) - what is this for?

    I have some non-resident clients (residents of South Korea) with T4 income in Canada. I usually record...

  • How to efile 2014 T1

    How can I efile 2014 T1?  Should I click Build T1 online batch? EFILE online batch?  Thanks

View all Questions

About User

Burnabyman has not provided any information.

Followed Tags

Burnabyman is not following any tags.