Scenario : Individual pays the mortgage for the home owned by his father by depositing mortgage amount every month in his father's account. Tax Implications?
(1) Home Owned by Father Mr.A.Father's Salary is below 10K a year, hence can't afford to pay mortgage any more.
(2) Mr.A's two single sons Mr. B and Mr.C lives with Mr.A in the same house mentioned in point (1) and helps their father by depositing every month in Mr. A's bank account $1K per month per son, so $2K per month in total.
(3) No legal agreement - just a family situation.
(1) Does Mr.A has to show rental income of $2K*12=$24K per annum
(2) Can Mr. B & Mr. C claim on ON-BEN trillium benefit for contribution made to the Mr.A
Response is much appreciated.