Hub is a document management dashboard that helps you access client information quickly and seamlessly.
Hub works effortlessly with Link to help you collaborate more effectively with your clients to gather their information.
What are the benefits of Hub?
- provides you with a birds-eye view of your client documents and information.
- access client contact information, check the status of a return, and review any notes that may have been added
- access document management sources, such as Link, to help gather information from your clients in one secure place
The followng articles can help you navigate Hub's functions and answer questions:
Intuit Link is a secure, web-based portal that accountants use to gather tax data and responses from their clients.
What are the benefits of Link?
Link provides several benefits to a preparer's clients, including but not limited to:
- clarity on what a preparer needs to prepare a client's tax return(s)
- flexibility to collect and share tax data year-round from any device
- convenience of providing preparers with materials via pictures taken with a mobile device or from a financial institution
- ability to keep track of what material has been submitted or is still outstanding
- bank-level encryption to protect client data
The followng articles can help you navigate Intuit Link's functions and answer questions: