OnePay can only be purchased from within ProFile. An internet connection is required to complete the purchase via our secure web page.
Please note: if purchasing a OnePay for a recurring client, carry forward the return(s) before purchase.
1. Open the necessary return in the appropriate module (e.g., T1).
2. Select the "star" icon from the top toolbar menu in ProFile or select the "Purchase OnePay..." option from the "File" menu.
The product selection wizard displays:
3. Click the "Get Started" button under the OnePay option.
4. Review the "Purchase a ProFile OnePay" window and click "Next" to proceed:
5. Enter the social insurance number (SIN) and first/last name of the taxpayer whose return is to be filed:
6. Click the "Next" button.
The payment screen loads:
The shopping card window displays the details of the OnePay order:
7. Confirm the details of the OnePay order and click the "Checkout" button; the "Checkout" window displays:
8. Enter the necessary company and billing information.
9. Click the "Continue" button; the "Payment Information" window displays:
10. Enter the necessary payment information and click the "Continue" button.
The "Review Your Order" window displays:
11. Review the payment and purchase information. If correct, click the "Place Order" button.
The confirmation window displays the OnePay order and cost:
12. Click the "close this window" link in the top bar; the link is highlighted in the screenshot above.
The OnePay payment wizard closes.
The preparer is returned to ProFile and to the return to be filed.
13. Save the return.