2. Right-click on the file "gpsetup.exe" and select the "Run as Administrator" option.
The ProFile InstallShield Wizard displays.
3. Select your installation language preference:
4. Click the "OK" button.
The ProFile "License Agreement" displays.
5. Review the material and click the "Yes" button to proceed:
6. Select the location to store ProFile files; the InstallShield Wizard makes a suggestion, or click the "Change" button to select a new or different location:
7. Click the "Next" button; the installation is now ready to begin.
8. Click the "Install" button.
The installation of files begins; the installation is tracked by the progress bar:
When installation is completed, ProFile then registers the necessary components:
9. Click the "Finish" button when installation is complete.
The ProFile icon is displayed on the desktop:
Acquiring ProFile Product Code and License Key Information
If ProFile was purchased through the ProFile online store, the information is found at the bottom of the receipt:
If ProFile was purchased through the telephone service, the information is found in the "Order Details" section of the receipt:
Activating a ProFile License
You can review our tutorial video regarding activation of a ProFile license below:
1. Launch ProFile from the desktop icon that has been installed, or under the "Start" -> "All Programs" menu in Windows:
ProFile launches; the ProFile license window displays:
2. Enter the product code and license key information; click the "Activate" button.
A green check mark displays, indicating that the product has been activated and is ready to use:
3. Click the "I'm Done" button to begin using ProFile.
4. If ProFile's "Flexible Licensing" function is required, click the "Next - Set Up Flexible Licensing" button.
To learn more about Flexible Licensing, review our support article here.
5. If more than one license is to be added, review the section "Adding Additional Licenses" below.
Adding Additional Licenses
2. A new field displays; enter the additional product code and license key information:
3. Click the "Activate" button to activate the additional license.
4. Click the "Finish" button.
The addition of licenses is complete.
Troubleshooting License Issues
- all information was entered correctly
- the ProFile version being used is in the most recent